A good web page design takes the future into consideration. Good web designers will make it easy to update your website so you can keep it fresh and up to date. You want your existing and potential customers to visit your site more than once. We will help you build a website that keeps your customers coming back for more.
Each customer and their services are different so you will have to brainstorm. Once you have some thoughts on what sets you apart from your competition, our web designers will meet with you to discuss how to fine-tune and deploy some or all of your plans.
Other Questions to Ask Yourself About Website Updating
- When will you want to update your web page design?
- Do you provide seasonal products or services?
- Do you have new items/pictures to show off each month?
- Would an e-newsletter benefit your client base and should you catalogue them on a page on your site, for back-issues?
- Do you have regular turnover?
- Is it now the time to add a shopping cart?
- Do you need a new web page for a new product or want to change the name of a button?
How long do we take to update your web site?
Whatever your reasons, you will need web designers that you know you can trust to get the job done quickly and professionally. Our standard goal is to have all minor web page updates completed within two business days.
How We Charge?
Website updates are billed in 15 minute increments. This way we can get your minor updates completed quickly with a small cost. We believe this helps our customers stay in the habit of keeping their sites fresh with content so their customers want to come back to see what is new.
You want web designers who will create a web page design for your website that can be easily updated to reflect your changing business. Coastal Web Services is the company you need. Our web designers will build a website for any client in the U.S.
Contact Coastal Web Services for a quote on your next web page design project!