Ways to Attract New Leads Through Social Media
If you read our previous blog, you learned a little about social media marketing, and how, combined with SEO, you can use it to generate new sales leads. But what do you post to get people interested in your brand, or get them to like or follow you?
You will probably want to test various ad formats and ad content to see what works for your brand. Coastal Web Services can help you create a social media marketing campaign and review the analytics with you to develop the best social media strategy for your business.
There are several proven ways to drive interest in your brand and traffic to your website. Some of these can be used on all social media platforms, as well as your website and printed materials. Among the many options:
- Offer something for free. It doesn’t have to break the bank. It could be a promotional item, a discount, etc.
- Use pop ups on your website to encourage visitors to like or follow you on social media. If you already utilize a pop up inviting them to join your email list, (and if you don’t, you should) just add the social media action to the popup. Rewarding visitors with some sort of discount for signing up is a great way to get new customers. Everyone is looking to save a few bucks. Your discount may be what entices them to choose your products or services over your competitors.
- Refer a Friend Offering a reward or discount to people who refer a friend is an option that has been around for a long time. You may want to make the reward contingent on the friend actually ordering your product or utilizing your service. The refer a friend program should cross all social media, and appear on your invoices, whether you ship products or mail the invoice.
- Post purchase sharing or review Encourage customers to share their purchase or complete a review. You can depend on their charity, or offer an incentive such as a discount on future purchase or entry into a contest of some sort.
- Contests, Sweepstakes and Giveaways Studies show incentives are one of the top reasons consumers follow brands on social media. You can have an entry form on your website that gives visitors extra entries for sharing with friends on social media, and you can also create an ad or post on your social media platforms of choice doing the same thing. You can also ask people entering to tag their friends. All of this expands your brand’s awareness on social media and helps you reach new prospects.
As a business owner, you may not have the time or tech savvy to be spending all of this time and effort on social media. That’s where Coastal Web Services comes in. We have social media marketing and branding experts on staff who can create and maintain a social media marketing campaign for you.
If you’re interested in learning more about social media marketing and how it can help you attract new customers, call Coastal Web Services today at 410-420-9390 for a free consultation on our SEO consulting services, and how you can use social media marketing to increase your conversion rate. While we’re based in the Baltimore, Maryland area, we work with clients from coast to coast, with a majority of our clients being in the Mid-Atlantic area and the Carolinas.
At Coastal Web Services, we help you navigate your way to online success.